tagged me! Here goes:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.1: What style(s) of music do you like to listen to?
I'm a huge movie soundtrack nerd. I don't listen to actual songs very often 2: What is your favorite game franchise? Do you even have one?
I'd have to say Halo, because HOLY SHIT the online multiplayer was so good. I haven't used a games console for anything other than watching DVDs for two years now though, because I've been so caught up with work etc. ONE DAY I will renew my Xbox Live. ONE DAY SOON! 3: Star Wars. Talk.
I think it's amazing that something so huge and influential could have come from something that began so very small. Fingers crossed the Disney changeover will be a move in the right direction for the franchise, and not a disaster!
I think Star Wars has become much more than just a story over the past few decades. When I see the 501st guys out there raising money for amazing causes like ASK, Make A Wish, the NSPCC, Red Cross and literally hundreds of other charities - without expecting anything in return - I can't help but be completely in awe of them. Same goes for the charity work of The Dented Helmet, the Rebel Legion, and of course the Mandalorian Mercs, with whom I've been lucky enough to have met (albeit online!) some incredible people. 4: What's your opinion on Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
Still on the fence! I think the voice acting is a bit poor at times, and the animation is weird, but sometimes the storylines are quite touching. Yesterday I watched the one about Domino Squad, and the episode that followed it, and when 99 died I was honestly gutted. Then I told myself to MAN THE HELL UP.5: How many languages do you speak?
English is my first language, but I speak a decent amount of French and I use that whenever I get the opportunity. A long way down the line, my family was originally from Cornwall, so a few years ago I made an effort to learn some Cornish (sadly a mostly dead language now!)
The Star Wars geek in me can speak some jumbled Mando'a (useful for insulting your friends without them realising) a little Huttese, and although it isn't spoken, I can read and write fluent Aurebesh. Last week I was stupidly bored in one of my lectures, so I wrote my notes entirely in Aurebesh, which confused my friends no end 6: What would you do with a thousand dollars? (Besides invest it, bills and crud)
I think that equates to around £650? I'd share it out between my family! And I'd really love to pay for a child to have cleft lip surgery through the charity Smile Train. It costs £150 for the surgery and it literally changes the child's life.7: Are you mad that I tagged you?
YES! HOW DARE YOU, RANOVLA?
Haha, not at all! 8: What would you do if someone you didn't know ran up to you, sweaty and freaked out, yelled "Can you see me?!?!" and was promptly sniped right in front of you?
Ouch! That had to hurt. I have no idea what I'd do! I'd have to drag them into cover and do my best to help, I guess!9: What would you do if I walked up to you said "Hey! It's me, Ran. Nice to meet you in person!"?
I'd give you a big Mando'ade hug! 10: When's the last time you had a Enchilada?
What's an Enchilada?!
Okay, I tag:
1. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
2. Do you have an all-time favourite movie? If so, what is it?
3. Try to choose one song that represents you as a person. Why did you choose it?
4. If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your advice to the world?
5. THE INTERNET. A force for good? Or not?
6. Who do you admire the most? Living or dead, real or not.
7. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
8. What is your favourite pastime/hobby?
9. BOOOM! You can now learn anything in the world by directly inserting a chip into your brain, Matrix style. What would you learn?
10. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
CSS made by TwiggyTeeluck
Background image by AF-studios
Brushes by SummerAIR